FirePRO Conference 2022 - tickets now on sale!
The FirePRO Conference is back, again!
And this year we are at a brand new venue with some exciting plans.
For the main event, we will be at the Eastside Rooms. This is Birmingham's newest conference venue that, in their words, combines innovation with the city's industrial heritage. We think it's a really creative space, making it great for the biggest event of the year.
Overnight, attendees will then be staying in the luxury Hotel Aloft, which is connected to Eastside Rooms. We feel this offers the best of both worlds - a change of scenery without having to travel far after a long day of learning.
Here's why we think you should attend, and why your bosses should let you come:
- The event is a rare opportunity to get out of the office and spend some time learning from others
- You'll get tips, tricks and differing viewpoints from over 50 attendees from fire services across the country
- We promise to deliver another packed agenda featuring relevant case studies, best practice guidance and general inspiration
- You will get the chance to network with other fire service communicators and develop working relationships that can last for years
- All the learning can be taken back to your teams and services to improve all areas of work
- You'll be at the best value conference in the public sector - all meals, an overnight stay and two day conference for less than £300
- And, finally, you'll be at the only conference nationally that is designed purely for fire service communicators
We are working hard on the agenda as we speak, and will release details as soon as we can. But, please be assured, we are basing the line up on what YOU have told us you want to learn more about and will be taking into account feedback from previous events.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- South Yorkshire Fire will be sharing their TikTok journey from 0 to 125,000 followers
- Sponsors CAN (Council Advertising Network) & Alive With Ideas will talk us through a successful diverse police officer recruitment campaign
- Bridget Aherne (Bradford Council) and Sarah Pinch (Pinch Point Comms) will offer tips on how we can influence our senior leaders
- Ruth Dale will be giving us an award-winning behaviour change communication masterclass
- And lots more to come!
The venue change isn't the only thing that will be different this year, either.
After many years of success, we have decided 2022 is the right time to retire the FirePRO dinner and quiz. That's because we want to give attendees more free time to chat and network. Instead, we'll be putting on a bar, a 'street food' buffet and then leaving you to do your thing - perhaps with a few extra surprises thrown in for good measure.
We will also be making a few tweaks to the UnConference. We know how much you value the opportunity to talk through common issues that may not be covered on the agenda, and we intend to keep this part of the event intact, but we are currently exploring ways we can make this more structured and beneficial to all involved.
Should you have any questions, you can contact email@example.com or contact Jack Grasby (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Robyn Hall (email@example.com).